A Sales Specialist EMEA ecommerce is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based technology client. This role has a very competitive base and OTE driving product sales on the Amazon platform working closely with Sales Account Managers across EMEA.
Role of this position
- To drive, analyse, optimise and monitor the growth in terms of top line and bottom line of our B2B products on Amazon in EMEA region.
- Support the EMEA amazon account manager team to achieve quarterly target on top line and bottom line
- Communicate daily with the EMEA team to drive pricing strategies and objectives including analytics reporting and call to action / Participate in weekly EMEA Sales team call to drive execution of the strategy, best practice and apply global company strategy guidance
- Manage successful product launch including pre-order phases and ensure our products
- Monitor and report on EMEA competition on a weekly basis, reviewing market share data and propose an action plan to adapt and optimise our share growth.
- Monitor permanently in stock level per country, drive daily lost buy box action plan, management of Rep OOS
- 5 years sales account management experience ideally with 2 years' Amazon/eCommerce account management experience
- Demonstrable understanding of the EMEA e-tail market particularly on SMB categories as well as good knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Strong account management skills with high regard for attention to detail and content management.
- Strong Excel and analytics skills with ability to optimise profitability of the business
- Qualification in IT, engineering or business required.
- Fluency in English required and French, German, Italian or Spanish an added advantage.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)