Scientific Communications Associates needed for a pharmaceutical company in Cork. Candidates will work with cross-functional teams to develop documents for clinical study reports, briefing documents, regulatory responses, Investigational New Drug Applications, and marketing authorization applications.
Role of this position
- Lead the writing process and ensure timely completion of high-quality regulatory documents
- Conduct effective document initiation to ensure authoring team alignment and understanding.
- Work with teams to ensure smooth and timely development of documents
- Work with internal and external speakers to develop and prepare presentations
- Bachelor's degree in scientific, health, communications
- Or, Bachelor's degree in any field with at least two years of clinical development experience ( PhD preferred)
- Experience writing regulatory, clinical trial documents and/or publications
A writing exercise is required as part of the candidate evaluation process. Additional writing samples may be requested
Interested? Then apply right now
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)