Scientists and PHD Scientist are required for a top company in the midlands. If you have a PHD in a Science discipline or a third level qualification in a Chemistry or Life Science discipline with relevant industry experience, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client has a number of different Scientist roles open at the moment. The below is a summarised job description so if you feel that this description is not exactly for you but you are interested in a Scientist role in the midlands, please contact Michelle Galvin on (091 373 938) firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on these exciting new opportunities!!
- Technically manage and support a portfolio of diagnostics products during R&D Design Transfer.
- On-market support of products within a product portfolio.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good
documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations.
- Design and execute test and process method modifications to support manufacturing and project timelines.
- Recognize adverse trends and emerging issues. Propose and implement solutions to internal and external issues.
- Participate in design control, process and product improvement activities.
- PHD in a science discipline or a third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline, as this will provide a basic understanding of the scientific principles of immunoassays and the skills required to troubleshoot product issues that may arise.
- Industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
Please contact Michelle Galvin on (091 373 938) email@example.com for further information.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)