A leading Med Devices company in Cork seeks a Senior 3D Front End Software Engineer. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. Initial 12 month contract with full benefits in a leading Multinational.
Role of this position
- As a Web Application Developer, you will develop an interactive 3D web application using WebGL graphic libraries such as Three.js, Babylon.js and Paraview.
- You will lead and drive the design and development of user interface, 3D object collision detection, space fill algorithms and much more on our DevOps stack including Jenkins, JFrog, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible.
- You will also support other development activities such as user story creation, requirements delivery, software architecture, software design, unit tests and informal testing.
- Together as a team, we will maintain our continuous integration and continuous development pipeline to build and test our application automatically on prem or Azure platforms.
- You will participate in daily scrums with given design requirements with wire-framing, flow charts, and geometrical algorithms.
- Experience with WebGL Libraries such as Three.js, Babylon.js or any equivalent.
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths
- Familiarity with 3D Graphics APIs such as OpenGL or Direct3D
- Experience with client-side technologies such as ReactJS/React Native or Angular/AngularJS.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as NodeJS/Express, Flask, Django, Rails, or Spring
- Any SQL or NoSQL database experience such as Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, or Redis
Interested? Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)