CareerWise are currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant for our Clare based Client. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for a portfolio of aviation entities and will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to these clients. A core aspect of the role would involve the review of aviation related transnational documentation in connection with financing, leasing and asset acquisition of a portfolio of aircraft in order to complete the required output in accordance with such operative documents.
- Full responsibility for a portfolio of clients. You would manage the client relationship and act as the main point of contact.
- Responsible for the overall management and output of the accounting team.
- Build and maintain great client relationships by providing best in class customer service, insight and deliverables, identifying and creating further opportunities to broaden client engagement
- Share market and client knowledge with team and act as a strong mentor to Client managers
- Provide guidance to team members in relation to day to day client queries and issues
- Ensuring compliance by team members
- Hold client review meetings
- Review the output of the team which extends to cash reconciliation, quarterly management accounts, trial balance, audit preparation, financial statements etc.
- Ad -hoc duties as required
- Qualified accountant, with experience in a client services or client management role
- People management in a similar type role
- Experience in corporate services
- Strong communication and exceptional customer service delivery
- Organised with strong attention to details
- Significant experience in corporate services role will also be considered
- Teamwork and self-motivated
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)