A Senior Analog Design Engineer is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork, Ireland based multinational electronics client. The company is setting up a design team to work on low power networking ICs which will involve communication systems, analog and digital expertise. The products from Cork Design Centre team will be addressing the automotive and industrial markets.
Role of this position
- Take a lead role in developing leading edge analog mixed signal IC designs
- Work on CMOS and BiCMOS design projects
- Be technical lead on key development projects
- Develop products through design, simulation and validation steps
- Honours degree in electronic engineering with Master's or PhD preferred.
- 8 years of experience in Analog CMOS/BiCMOS IC design.
- Experience managing projects from concept stage to mass production.
- Design Experience in CDR, frequency synthesizer, DLL, Hi-speed driver, Serdes.
- Familiar with Verilog A and its modelling.
- Familiar with Cadence EDA.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)