SENIOR ANALYTICAL SCIENTIST - PROCESS SCIENCES required by CareerWise Recruitment to be involved in the set up of a lab for our multinational BioTech client in Limerick.
The SENIOR ANALYTICAL SCIENTIST - PROCESS SCIENCES will perform assay development, characterization, optimization, and investigation for the In-Process analytics group supporting the Process Sciences department.
Role of this position
- Performs assay development/optimization for PS analytics group.
- Create/Review/Approve new test methods and assays.
- Ensure robust and timely sample management procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of industry trends and developments in the analytics space.
- Source, evaluate and introduce new methodologies/techniques to support business needs.
- Liaise with other analytical groups internally to ensure best practice is followed.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and laboratory investigations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for PS analysts.
- Position requires strong technical skills in combination with strong communication skills in order to meet PS objectives.
- Requires Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires MSc in Analytics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 6+ years of relevant experience.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)