Senior Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The successful candidate will build key relationships across the business and successfully manage vital stakeholders including Operations, Quality and Digitalisation teams.
Role of this position
- Lead initiatives in the standardization of automated systems and equipment, including the preparation of standards/specifications for hardware and software within the plant.
- Liaise with digitalization team on site infrastructure requirements and development to support data analysis and automated system requirements.
- Support multiple Advanced Manufacturing and Automation projects as Automation SME.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.), with a minimum of 6 years automation experience in a team based regulated manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations and legislation.
- A proven track record in designing, commissioning , validating and maintaining automated solutions.
- Demonstrable analytical & problem solving skills using recognised methodologies, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Project Management skillset would be a distinct advantage.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)