A Senior Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Carrigtwohill, Cork based Medical Device on a permanent contract.
Role of this position
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead a culture of innovation within the function by developing and implementing engineering forums and reviews for the engineering team.
- Drive high levels of employee engagement through a highly effective support structure developed and implemented for all engineers.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- Minimum level Degree with 10 + years' experience or Masters/PhD with less experience required
- Demonstrated project management and engineering expertise associated with new product introduction (NPI) in a regulated environment.
- 3+ years business experience in high performance multi-national enterprise
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Strong capability to network and influence at all organisation levels.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)