A Senior Automation Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client on a 12-month contract role.
Role of this position
- Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
- Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
- Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs.
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software.
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
- Develop User, Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent.
- 5/6 years' experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, Siemens S7.
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)