A Senior Business Analyst is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Support and lead an effort of developing a harmonized suite of Global KPI's
- Develop a KPI deployment plan in conjunction with Business Excellence to ensure alignment with overall Global and Site Operations strategy.
- Support change management initiatives in a complex organization - keeping and driving focus whilst managing complexities.
- Build strategic partnerships to further improve departmental and organizational objectives.
- Define the data dictionary for global KPI's
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably as a business analyst, within a team-based manufacturing environment
- Degree in Business or Production or Industrial Engineering or a technical discipline
- Experience guiding and implementing change initiatives that produce greater level of innovation, quality, service, efficiency, and learning.
- Experience with manufacturing technologies would be considered an advantage.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)