A Senior Business Intelligence Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our medical device manufacturing client on a 12 months contract position. This is a fully remote working role.
Role of this position
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstream.
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Determine what is important to the business, even in the absence of clear guidelines to move the business forward, enable better decisions, highlight areas of opportunity & risks.
- Creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Management.
- Develop customised reporting solutions for key stakeholders and internal customers.
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI interfaces including query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards/reports, data modelling tools.
- A Master's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in Data analytics and/or Data Visualization within a multinational global environment.
- A track record of working in an agile environment (Scrum).
- Experience of SQL, DAX, and M coding languages.
- Ability to take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)