A Senior Buyer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Limerick based electronics manufacturing client. This is an exciting time to join as they ramp manufacturing of new product lines . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Co-ordination of Purchasing / supplier related activities for new product applications. Supplier identification and benchmarking.
- Complete contract and price negotiating with suppliers.
- Supplier development Logistics / Quality / Technology.
- Carry out cost reduction project in Supplier Logistics / Purchasing.
- Implementing vendor programmes including EDI, Consignment Stock, and Self Bill.
- Support supplier escalation to resolve difficult supply issues.
- Member of various project teams responsible for (NPI) new production introduction or other teams where purchasing involvement is required. Efficient analysis of material requirements to ensure no surplus or obsolete material. Maintain vendor rating system and put improvement plans in place if required
- Degree in Business or Engineering essential (NFQ Level 8).
- 2 - 4yrs experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Process knowledge of mechanical component assembly, purchasing process and price negotiations.
- Knowledge of Power Electronics a distinct advantage.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)