A Senior Buyer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our South-East based multinational Medical Devices client. This position provides excellent development opportunities to further your career and exposure across the business. The person will be given full autonomy and can make this role their own.
Role of this position
- The Senior Buyer is responsible for the procurement of goods/services and for the overall Plant inventory management to the targets and standard required by our client.
- She/He monitors and acts to ensure the correct operation of the MRP system by all departments so as to maintain accurate control of inventory.
- She/He is the key purchasing and inventory liaison with other departments and with Corporate Organisation, external suppliers and customers as required.
- Supports all other buyers and inventory analysts as required.
- Enabler of Continuous Improvement philosophy.
- Degree qualified with 5 plus years exp
- Experience in a fast past environment or Medical devices
- Oracle Exp ideally
Interested? Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)