Senior Account Buyer (OEM) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The Senior Account Lead Buyer is responsible for strategic and tactical purchasing activities for assigned portfolio to ensure a high level of customer service.
Role of this position
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer is responsible for strategic and tactical purchasing activities for assigned portfolio to ensure a high level of customer service.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer balances supplier capacity and internal inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with build plans, launch plans, customer service levels and inventory turns.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer leads all efforts with suppliers to address product availability issues, and ensures that long term supply constraint issues are resolved or escalated when appropriate.
- The Senior Account Lead Buyer also has a high level of focus on driving continuous improvement both externally with the supplier and internally within the purchasing function and with key stakeholders
- .3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)