A Senior Digital Design Engineer is required for our clients new R&D centre in Cork. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details
Role of this position
- Architecture and development of digital blocks in digital ASIC products
- Knowledge in Integrated Circuit (IC) development flow
- RTL design implementation
- Block and chip level simulation
- Synthesis, definition of synthesis constraints, Static Timing Analysis
- Pre-Silicon FPGA Design Emulation
- Participate in for post silicon bring-up, support product validation and ATE test development
- Design documentation to complete block-level micro architecture specification
- 7+ years of experience in digital IC design with experience in taking projects from architecture to mass production
- Experience in RTL coding, simulations, synthesis and timing closure.
- Experience in defining micro-architecture for blocks, identifying and resolving implementation hurdles for robust IC design.
- Experience in FPGA implementation and board design is a strong advantage.
- Experience with post-silicon bring up and validation is a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, individual contributor as well as team player, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with global teams and across different cultures is essential.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)