Senior Director of S&OP is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Pharma client operating at a global level. This role is a global head of Integrated Planning and is accountable for developing and directing the overall strategy of the S&OP process.
Role of this position
- The Senior Director (SD) of S&OP will work in close collaboration with regional Commercial leadership and key stakeholders to tailor the process to meet management objectives.
- The SD of S&OP will be responsible for maintaining rigor in the monthly process and ensuring a seamless and efficient generation and handoff of information to global and site supply chain functions.
- This role will also be accountable to establish the governance and performance management for S&OP.
- This role will be a key point of contact for regional Comercial leadership and Global Supply Chain.
- The role will also be accountable for implementing mid to long range improvements in business processes and underpinning technologies.
- Expert leader at a Global level with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
- Expertise and track record in manufacturing and supply chain execution and oversight, previous ERP implementation experience
- Expert in a formal S&OP process
- 15+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)