Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Hybrid required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Clare.
Role of this position
Senior electronics project development engineer for a large variety of electronics products, working closely with customers on modifications and ensuring the existing product range is fit for purpose and relevant to a large customer base.
- Degree in electronic engineering or similar, candidates should have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in the development of analog and digital circuits utilising embedded microprocessors including software programming in C
- High degree of innovation and creativity especially in concept design
- The following skills would provide candidates with a distinct advantage:
- Experience with Atmel/PIC microcontrollers
- Solid working knowledge of microcontroller interfacing
- Familiar with software development tools such as Atmel studio, Labview CVI, MPLAB, in-circuit debuggers, emulators and Software Version Control Systems (eg SVN or similar).
- Hybrid: This role can facilitate full time on site or a hybrid on-site/home structure
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)