A Senior Equipment Development Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Galway based manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Act as project manager for small to large expense/capital projects, including key strategic projects
- Direct technical resources for the build and testing of new designs
- Detailed design of parts and assemblies for fabrication
- Oversee projects through all procurement phases including specification, conceptual design, vendor/build management, functional acceptance, installation, and equipment validation
- Ensure all new equipment conforms to EH&S standards and promotes a safe work environment.
- Perform and/or support test work as required to characterize, optimize, and validate processes
- Engineering Degree with at least 7 years of experience in manufacturing, engineering or related technical positions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Desired 3+ year's industry experience with machining practices and techniques (multi-axis CNC mill, lathe, etc.)
- Desired 3-5 years of experience in prototyping and/or automation design
- In-depth knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modelling, AutoCad, MS Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to transform concepts into practical designs
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)