SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Our client a Leading Multi-National has partnered with CareerWise Recruitment in hiring a Senior Finance Manager Finance Business Partner to join the Financial Accounting team based in Cork.
12 Month Contract - Very strong Salary
Amazing opportunity to work as a Senior Finance Business Partner leading a team and oversee interesting projects. This is a new Business Unit within the Global organisation, lots of global exposure & learning. Work closely with finance team and become a senior stakeholder within the global leadership team. Excellent career growth opportunity on a local and global basis.
Role of this position
- Oversight of multiple entities across emerging markets & smaller EMEA countries
- Strong Business Partner across key areas of finance
- Manage and lead the finance team
- Prepare & present executive leadership reports
- Delivery of analysis and reports in demanded time and quality while continuously improving the reporting and analysis processes within the Business
- Integral part of leadership team
- 6+ years' experience in Senior Finance Manager role
- Business Partnership / Direct People management experience
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Qualified Accountant
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)