CareerWise Recruitment is currenttly seeking seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for our glaway based client for a full time position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well established organisation that would be a major player in their industry.
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for Providing analysis on business development and monitors business performance by unit, division or group.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compiles and consolidates financial plans and provides insights to management.
- Performs and analyzes financial modeling trends and studies subjects such as rates of return, cost against budget, variance analysis, forecasting, and financial planning
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
- You will liase with Global Finance partners to understand reporting deadlines and coordinates responses across multiple value streams.
- Consolidation and reporting of site financials and cost down initiatives to the Finance Director and Global Finance partners.
- Support Value stream Finance Director on consolidation and analysis of results, forecasts and cost down across multiple sites.
- Support continuous improvement projects
- You will ideally be a Qualified accountant, preferably with 5 years + post qualification experience.
- Posses excellent business partnering skills, and an ability to work independently under limited supervision to determine, develop and present an approach to problems.
- Excellent Communication skills as you will be liasing with senior internal and external partners
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)