A Senior Financial Analyst required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based pharmaceutical client. This is a 12-month contract position. This position focuses on driving global projects as well as regional continuous improvements in both Finance Systems and Finance Processes by leveraging the capabilities of the ERP and local reporting tools.
Role of this position
- Lead and manage the delivery of the systems module within projects and enhancements to support continuous improvements as well as enterprise projects and initiatives such as Central Finance and system upgrade.
- Support system enhancements and project implementations through translated requirements, documentation, gap analysis, optimal solution design and hypercare
- Manage and prioritize the project and enhancement portfolio discussion with key stakeholders, ensuring that the Cost vs Business Benefit adds value and is aligned with global strategy
- Support the deployment of new functionality, including integration of Corporate tools
- Understand and work towards meeting IT release deadlines
- Work in close collaboration with GS functions in A2R and I2C to understand the business processes in order to provide system expertise and guidance
- Analyze and challenge existing processes to facilitate transfer from legacy process to new process
- Communicate financial business processes and system solutions to peers across regions and platforms
- Create training documentation and/or conduct training through the Power Users Programme. Deliver content in the Community of Practice meetings
- Strictly comply with all compliance and business policies including SOX cycles, SOPs, internal & external audit requirements, and system security protocols.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place to achieve "Adequate" internal and external audit rating.
- Assist with Manager responsibilities, as requested, ensuring that the Team Manager is aligned on priorities, progress and challenges - escalating appropriately when required
- Where applicable manage direct reports through utilization of leadership imperatives, 5 conversations and development discussions.
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) OR equivalent experience/qualification, demonstrating a solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- SAP FI/CO certification is preferred and/or Central Finance
- Minimum of 3 years strong transactional experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience with system enhancement process, project implementation, and testing protocol
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)