Senior HR Generalist
|Title||:||Senior HR Generalist|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
HR / Training
Role of this position
* Develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. The HR process areas include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development, employee relations and rewards.
* With the Business Leaders and internal customer teams, helps drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
* Builds strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams.
* Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
* Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary. Level 8 degree or Masters Qualification in a HR related discipline is an advantage.
* Minimum of 4 years previous experience is a HR related role required.
* Comprehensive understanding of contemporary human resources trends and the ability to benchmark/network.
* Excellent customer service skills.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.