A Senior HR Generalist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Senior HR Generalist
Location: Galway Experience Required: 3 -5 Years Reporting To: Head of HR
We have an immediate need for a strong, well-informed, and confident individual currently operating as a Senior HR Generalist but is eager to take on more responsibilities to expand their career. The Senior HR Generalist will be involved in a whole range of HR activities which include: Recruitment, Employee Development, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Compliance, Disciplinary and Grievance issues, and the management of the TUPE process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dealing with day-to-day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes, such as, contracts, probation extensions, sickness absence, and maternity/paternity matters.
- To assist in producing HR Management information, statistics, and reports within an agreed time frame
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
- Maintain and update the HR System (Workday) while providing ongoing support to
- Managers and employees.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with managers; planning and sometimes delivering training.
- Support managers in managing talent and performance.
- Work with Health & Safety Management to ensure that objectives are being met and appropriate actions formulated to address.
- Other HR-related responsibilities as required by the business.
- Responsibility for end-to-end recruitment of operative staff, as well as being the first point of contact for all candidate queries.
- Maintaining good employee relations is at the core of the Senior HR Generalist's role who acts as a specialist on specific areas of employment law, and ensures the wider workforce is aware of company policies and procedures.
- Advising the Management team when dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations.
- Conducts and manages investigations of complaints as well as hearing grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures when required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- HETAC level 8 Degree in HR /Third level qualification in HRM and / or CIPD qualification
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who is keen to make their mark in their next career move with a flexible and adaptable approach in a changing environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership for their work.
- Service Sector experience an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years solid HR Experience (in particular familiarity with Recruitment, Absenteeism and Disciplinary Management ETC)
- Experience with Workday and TMS systems is preferable.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)