Senior HR Manager
|Title||:||Senior HR Manager|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
Role of this position
- Manage HR function of a 350-person organisation.
- Ensure the effective use and development HRIS and CoreHR systems.
- Manage team of HR professionals across talent acquisition and HR support functions.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, CIPD Qualified.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Human Resources related role within a multi tasked HR Environment.
- 5 years people management experience.
- Experience of working in multinational company.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Successful track record in creating, providing and promoting great culture and workplace practices
- Creating and developing HR strategy and managing projects
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.