A Senior Lean Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Working as part of the Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and Lean group you will be responsible for identifying and delivering significant tangible improvements in process performance and quality. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Focusing initially on Lean Cell Production System (Standard work, Visual Management and work place organization, Scientific Problem Solving - A3)
- Reduce waste in manufacturing with the deployment of Lean Tools / Principles using 5s, SMED, Standard Work etc
- Identify and implement methodologies that sustain gains
- Act as a 'Change Agent' in the introduction of Lean Tools in manufacturing and drive / sustain improvements by working directly with Teams at cell level
- Develop, maintain and review Lean training materials to raise the level of awareness and competence around Lean
- Provide coaching and mentoring in Lean principles to both direct and indirect including cross functional personnel.
- Primary Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (minimum Green Belt), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 5 years post qual. Exp. as a practicing black belt PREFERRED
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach & tools
- Proven experience in leading Kaizen workshop events including Line balancing, Standard work etc.
- Experience delivering lean six sigma training an ability to coach on LSS tools
- Experience of rolling out & embedding CI across an organisation
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an innovative approach
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
- Proven ability to adapt to work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent coaching and influencing skills
- Good operational knowledge of Medical Device Industry with 5-10 years experience of manufacturing
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)