Senior Logistics Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The successful candidate provides a strong understanding and application of Logistics and Trade Compliance processes in support of the function and wider manufacturing business. Responsible for co-ordinating the logistics response so supply chain and manufacturing requirements are achieved across a number of manufacturing sites.
Role of this position
- Proactive daily relationship management with 3rd party logistics providers.
- Ensures a detailed operational performance review process with 3rd party providers and a robust business improvement process.
- Lead the development of Logistics processes, underpinning warehouse and freight, which delivers annual improvements in daily operating metrics
- Leading or supporting continuous improvement projects covering operational performance enhancement, corporate initiatives, cost reductions and New Product Introductions related to the Logistics function.
- Supporting New Product Introductions in association with the wider business that facilitates the timely processing of materials.
- Third Level Qualification (minimum Level 7 Diploma) within a Supply Chain or Analytics related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years' experience within a Supply Chain Environment
- 1+ year of experience in the development of analytical tools in a SC environment.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)