A Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Galway based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Develop and execute on a strategy focused on making the Galway site a leader in engineering excellence.
- To own, sustain and improve Manufacturing Processes and Systems.
- Work closely with Production, Quality and Supply Chain to deliver Operational objectives, liaise closely with all relevant departments to support business objectives.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- To continually reduce overall manufacturing scrap, Delivering best in class engineering solutions.
- To develop a PSPI (Problem Solving - Process Improvement) methodology and culture in Operations.
- B.E. with at least 7 years relevant Engineering management experience.
- Must have proven track record in managing and developing a professional / technical team.
- The ability to implement Process Capability and Lean Principles in every aspect of Engineering.
- Working knowledge of six sigma would be a distinct advantage.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)