A Senior Operations Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Cork based Global Medical Technologies company on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, quality driven and have at least 5 years' experience in a FDA regulated industry.
Role of this position
- Day-to-day effective management of production, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Deliver a quality first culture, customer service, enabling growth, continuous improvement of products and processes and drive engagement of the operations teams, while ensuring alignment to the company standards.
- Mentor to other Operations Managers.
- Establish performance targets for the Business Unit(s), and monitor actual Business Unit performance against targets, taking appropriate and timely corrective action where negative trends begin to emerge.
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical experience is required.
- 2-4 years' experience of people management in a manufacturing environment.
- Confident and effective decision maker, with a proven leadership ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)