A Senior PHP Developer is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based software, high growth client. The ideal candidate will have full stack development knowledge, with solid experience in PHP, CSS, JS, MySQL, and deployment on AWS Linux and on-premise Windows environments, with broad experience in system design and architecture.
Role of this position
- To assist in the development of web-based applications with complex business logic targeting the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Sectors.
- Lead the implementation of new solution architecture to be developed across the front and back end development team.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject.
- Advanced experience in PHP (minimum 7 years of commercial experience), with 5 years experience in CodeIgniter framework version 3 or 4.
- Worked with DevOps tools chains and experienced in CI/CD.
- Used to working with Agile development processes, and working with associated toolsets - JIRA, Confluence, GitHub/ Bitbucket. Experience in Bitbucket Pipelines is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and relational database.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in Cork, Ireland - permanent role.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)