Senior Production Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
As a leader within the business you will play a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
Role of this position
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a manufacturing unit, organised around a specific process or product family, key activities include: achieving output, quality and service targets within agreed cost parameters,
- Maintaining positive employee relations climate, Identifying and introducing new technologies and process improvements, Manufacturing Engineering, Planning and People Management functions.
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4 years minimum experience in a Manufacting Supervisor role.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)