A Senior Project/ Program Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based med device client - supporting program governance, planning, execution, and leadership reporting needs for the EU MDR program . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Lead Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities within the Core PMO team
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
- Drive simplifying of complexity, managing ambiguity and clarifying deliverables in specific areas of the EU MDR Program, primarily compliance, certification and knowledge transfer
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders
- Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking business reports.
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Quality, Business Strategy, Supply Chain or Planning
- 10+ years experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Quality, Regulatory or Business Transformation project teams.
- Certification in Project Management preferred
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)