A Senior Programme Manager Electronics is needed for our Cork based multinational electronics client. This is a leadership role which takes direct ownership of end-to-end program management and the success of both technical and commercial outcomes for complex, strategic programs.
Role of this position
- This role is responsible for end-to-end program ownership and ensuring the highest levels of communication and alignment across both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a rigorous focus on commercially successful delivery.
- Operating in a complex and highly technical environment spanning both hardware and software platforms, the position requires a demonstrable experience in managing in complex technical environments, but also business and process oriented and requires a high degree of skill in the scoping, definition, and execution phases of programs.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and ensure cross functional focus and accountability on outcomes
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors, ensuring transparency and accountability
- Technical Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics
- 10 years plus of successful management and solution delivery of cross-functional projects
- Relevant project management qualifications
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics or software sector required
- Proven track record in delivering large-scale programs to global markets
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)