Senior Project Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
Role of this position
- Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment.
- Provides engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes - cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Develops Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes
- Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
- Implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Requires BS/BA or higher in chemical, biochemical or mechanical engineering
- Up to 6 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and sanitary equipment design requirements.
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering documentation required for cGMP process equipment
- Substantial knowledge of clean room design & function and biopharmaceutical equipment
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.