Senior Project Management Scheduler
|Title||:||Senior Project Management Scheduler|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
Role of this position
- Responsible for the organization, implementation and maintenance of the scheduling management system to support projects and their plans.
- Execution Scheduling - assembling information from the project team, integrating and testing the information provided by the team for logic, common sense and completeness.
- Performance Control - maintaining the schedule, optimizing change outcomes and advising the project team on performance.
- Designing and developing Project Schedules and Project Controls procedures.
- Degree in Engineering or associated subject
- Extensive experience using Primavera, MS Project and MS Excel. Experience with Tableau is also adventurous.
- Minimum of 5 years project scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.