Senior Project Manager (QA Microbiology)
|Title||:||Senior Project Manager (QA Microbiology)|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Provide support for investigations pertaining to microbial contamination to ensure identification of effective root-cause analysis, assignment of appropriate corrective actions and determination and remediation plans.
- Engage directly with site personnel to promote an aseptic operations culture and to provide microbiological subject matter expert knowledge.
- Provide microbiological support to the internal audit and inspection readiness programmes
- Provide support for tracking and implementation of corrective and preventative actions related to microbiology and aseptic operations.
- Support resolution of problems, identify trends and determine system improvements.
- The candidate must be familiar with implementation of microbiological environmental monitoring programmes and must understand interpretation of microbiological data including evaluation of trends.
- Provide microbiological evaluation of site change controls.
- Support the review and approval of microbial control related documents, including but not limited to, SOPs, validation and qualification documentation, study protocols, and deviation/investigations.
- Requires BS degree in Life Sciences or related field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Experience should also include quality control microbiology, critical utilities and involvement with supporting regulatory inspections.
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 021-2061901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.