A Senior Project Manager is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Responsible for execution of projects.
- Ensure that all current legal standards, GMP and compliance are met.
- Ensures that the excellent interdepartmental relationships are maintained with all other Company depts.
- Monitors and coaches the project team members to ensure that this objective is met.
- Maintain a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Manage project expense and capital budgets.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Relevant courses in GMP, project management, process/design excellence and personnel management.
- Experience to be not less than 8 years in industry of which not less than 3 years in med device/pharma industry & 5 years in a managerial role.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)