A Senior Project Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based pharmaceutical client. This is a great opportunity to join and shape a newly formed project management team.
Role of this position
The Senior Project Manager will have responsibility for providing the strategic and tactical direction as well as mentorship to the PM function - this includes developing and leading the improvements to the PM Business Process and ensuring consistency in application of the PM Tools. The Senior PM will also have accountability for leading a cross functional team in conjunction with the technical manager to support product transfers, large productivity initiatives, external manufacturing partnerships or deployment of new technology for both pharma and biopharma API manufacturing.
- Minimum of 8+ years' experience within an API pharma/ biopharma manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated project management and delivery of medium to large cross-functional initiatives.
- New product introduction experience is preferable.
- Ability to interact with multiple sources (various program element owners) and combine multiple work streams into an integrated schedule.
- Honours degree in science or engineering
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)