Do you want an opportunity to work as a part of a Global Engineering Team? Our Mayo based company requires a Senior Process Project Engineer to execute major expansion plans.
This is a 2-year contract. There is an attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Role of this position
- Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing and qualification
- Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
- Manage / support external suppliers to develop / qualify and deliver new sub-assembly parts.
- Manage on-going review and revision of equipment / process design with input from Operations and Engineering team
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment / process delivery and qualification.
- Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
- Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations.
- Track record leading machine and process design projects.
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools.
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in production equipment development and execution preferably within a regulated environment
- Project Management training / qualification is desirable
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)