A Senior QA Consultant is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Cork based Multinational Pharmaceutical company on a 5 Month Contract.
Role of this position
- Execute requirements regarding lifecycle management of GMP/GDP related documents and records
- Ensure the provision of appropriate training for all regulated functions with GMP/GDP responsibilities.
- Ensure appropriate management of internal and external Change Controls related to the Irish market.
- Oversee the preparation, execution and follow up for corporate and external Irish inspections, and report these and any other relevant field action activity into the relevant systems.
- Perform Product Quality Reviews for products marketed in Ireland
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related scientific discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical or related industry
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product development, qualification, manufacturing, packaging, validation, testing, release and distribution processes;
- Recent knowledge of Irish and EU legislation/guidelines and GMP / GDP
- Quality Assurance experience
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)