A Senior QA Validation Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major biopharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Implementation of policies and procedures to validate and qualify equipment, systems and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards
- Analyse results of testing
- Aid in investigations and troubleshooting
- Review, edit and approval of deviations and corrective actions and change control and SOP's
- Co-ordinate with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks
- Review, edit and approve reports such as automation performance evaluation reports
- Train/advise less experienced specialists and technicians
- Assess quality system documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Manage projects and prepares status reports
- BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with 2+ years of related experience within the field preferred; may substitute relevant experience for education.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)