A Senior QC Microbiology Analyst is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based Life Science industry client.
Role of this position
- Performs environmental monitoring of the aseptic manufacturing facility.
- Ensures all testing is completed as per Environmental Monitoring programme.
- Records and reports out of specification results and implements corrective actions as applicable.
- Maintains QC facilities to meet GMP requirements, conducts necessary checks to support any health authority, customer/stakeholders site visits.
- Ensure the laboratory paperwork and operations are fully GMP compliant.
- Performs QC testing of materials and products as required.
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment, ensuring all equipment is calibrated and suitable for use as applicable.
- BSc in Microbiology or equivalent relevant work experience in pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry (i.e., biologics or medical devices).
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Microbiology in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech sector. Experience of working in aseptic manufacturing highly desirable.
- Preferred knowledge of GMP/GLP regulations, FDA regulations etc.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)