EXCELLENT PHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a Senior QC Specialist dealing with External Laboratories for our Dublin based trailblazing pharma client. Looking for the next step in your career to progress to a management position; join a leading multinational currently expanding their team today.
Role of this position
- Supporting the coordination, technical and quality oversight of routine testing at laboratories external to our client where their products are tested.
- In addition this position is responsible for supporting method troubleshooting, Out of Trend/Specification investigations, analytical method transfer and analytical method validations performed at these laboratories.
- Facilitate communications regarding deviations, change control and laboratories investigations between external laboratories and our client.
- B.A. / B.Sc. or equivalent in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or other biotechnical science or equivalent experience in regulated industry.
- Preferable 5-8 years experience within a biotech pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- This position involves some travel (approximately 10%).
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)