Senior Quality Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Provide quality engineering support and direction in quality assurance, control and preventative activities within operations.
Role of this position
* Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
* Oversight and approval of NC & CAPA, activist and mentor in problem solving and root causing activities.
* Lead and participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
* Analysis and review of concession requests.
* Review and approval of change management activities.
* Maintain KPI for monitoring of process quality, perform analysis and interpret trends, take action as necessary.
* Support execution and analysis of QATs.
* Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent/ related subject and 2 or more years of work experience in a quality discipline, or
* Previous experience in a regulated environment desirable.
* CQE or equivalent course work / experience desirable
* Proficient in understanding of Med Device manufacturing processes desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.