A Senior Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The primary responsibility of this position is to assure conformance to established requirements and standards for products and processes through the effective implementation of the Quality Management System processes. This will entail directing and/or supporting the Quality Management System processes, including but not limited to Corrective and Preventive Action, Audits, Supplier Quality Management and Validation. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Developing and implementing Processes, Procedures and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
- Supporting Top Management in the development and implementation of Quality Systems strategies and objectives.
- Identifying and solving product and process problems
- Supporting various operational / manufacturing groups and suppliers in resolving and preventing quality issues
- Performing Quality Engineering analysis and responses for corrective/preventive actions
- Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for nonconformance
- Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites
- Developing validation strategies and support the successful execution of same.
- Supporting and representing the site during external regulatory audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering is required or an alternative Bachelor's Degree (Level 8) with Certification as a Quality Engineer
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably Medical Devices (13485).
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be familiar with all aspects and elements of a Quality System including but not limited to Management responsibility, resource management, product realization and measurement, analysis and improvement processes.
- Knowledge on aspects of quality assurance techniques such as: inspection methods, statistical sampling plans, gauging and test methods concepts, validation, and statistical process control
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of work
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)