Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This role is a 23 month fixed term contract including full benefits including bonus. The successful candidate will work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes. Collaborates with Divisional QA, cross functional and suppliers' teams to address top quality issues
Role of this position
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of cross functional teams
- Experience in working in a compliance risk situation
- Previous industry experience required
- Strong analytical skills
- BS in a science, engineering or related discipline.
- MS, CQE, or CRE preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience preferred
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)