Senior Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. Initially a 12 month fixed term contract with full benefits.
You will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as our client has a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Role of this position
- Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
- Collaborates with Divisional QA, cross-functional and suppliers' teams to address top quality issues.
- Own identified internal and supplier driven non-conformances and manage the timely closure of NC's within Trackwise. Own or support identified internal CAPAs and manage to timely root cause investigation, implementation and closure.
- Disposition non-conforming product within MRB, issuing NC's as appropriate.
- Communicate & collaborate with suppliers regarding non-conformances, escalating supplier corrective action requests as required.
- BS in a science, engineering or related discipline.
- MS, CQE, or CRE preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience preferred.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)