A Senior Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based medical device manufacturing client. 10-month contract position.
Role of this position
- Provide Quality support/guidance to R&D projects leads/team members.
- Provide direction and support to Design Assurance engineers and Quality Engineers.
- Co-ordinate the Design Assurance Engineer resources to support business objectives.
- Resolve project issues by working with team members, suppliers, and others as appropriate.
- Apply thorough, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritising, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Manage and maintain the records related to design control projects
- Minimum education of degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the medical device industry and/or IVD/pharmaceutical, with at least three years in a position with direct responsibility for QMS processes/sub-processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the application of the principles, concepts and practices of design control, sterilization and Quality Assurance processes.
- Experience in preparation, participation and response to external agency inspections e.g. FDA and Notified Body Inspections.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)