A Senior Recruitment Consultant is required by CareerWise recruitment for our Little Island Office. The successful candidate will become part of an established team with the aim of supporting our continuing growth.
CareerWise recruitment specialises in the areas of General/Senior Management, Operations, Technical, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, and Information Technology. We are working with ICT, Life Sciences, Food, and Shared Service clients throughout Ireland.
Role of this position
- Develop recruitment activity to support Technology, Medical Device, Food and Pharmaceutical clients professional resource requirements.
- Generate live vacancies through the development of existing key relationships and the creation of new contacts
- Meet with client organisations to ascertain needs and requirements of position and service delivery.
- Introduce candidates to client companies via an effective recruitment process. Manage the process from initial introduction to offer stage.
- Ideally you will have worked in a technical or business role prior to having 2-3 years of recruitment experience
- A third level qualification in science/engineering/business is required
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and social media would be advantage
What we Offer
This is a strategically important development for our company and we are open in terms of overall package that will attract and retain the right person. We offer flexibility in relation to blended home working.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)