A Senior Reliability Engineer (CONTRACTOR) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The Senior Reliability Engineer is required to work on a market expansion team for products, for various geographies in addition to the US and EU. Hybrid role on offer!!
Role of this position
- Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
- Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability. Completes risk analysis studies of new design and processes.
- Compiles and analyses performance reports and process control statistics; investigates and analyses relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Analyses preliminary plans and develops reliability engineering programs to achieve company, customer and governmental agency reliability objectives.
- As necessary, proposes changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
- May determine units and/or batches requiring environmental testing, and specifies minimum number of samples to obtain statistically valid data.
- University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)